How to repair printerhead
Need to repair the printer head because it is the heart of all the printer which it can transfer all your soft copy into the hard copy.
What will Happen?
- Printer will not function
- Missing of Failed Printer head
- Printer Failure
- Printer head is Missing or Failed Printhead
- Printer head Problem
- Clean all paper dust buildup on the platen and printhead. If you are to brush or wipe the printhead and platen down, be sure to reference the printer user guide to ensure you are using proper materials.
- Do your best to protect the media you are using from exposure to contaminants. Consider a protective enclosure for your printer if the location seems to be an issue.
- We recommend that you use a slower speed for your printer. Doing this extends the life of your printhead while providing better quality.
- It is recommended that you check to ensure that any static brushes (if applicable) and printhead mechanism wiring are properly secured so static buildup does not occur.
- Try to avoid physically touching the printhead. If you feel it is necessary to, be sure to use correct materials to clean any surface afterwards with an approved cleaning solution before operating the printer.